Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Covey wowed me (or, Universe, I'm Listening...)

One of my favorite new books/philosophies on interpersonal relationship and business management is "The Speed of Trust" by Stephen M.R. Covey (of FranklinCovey and CoveyLink). So I wrote to him several days ago to tell him how much I appreciate his book and his research on the subject of trust. And today, HE WROTE BACK TO ME!!!! I won't stalk him or seek his counsel or presume him to be my new best friend, but I am seriously impressed.

The universe has overwhelmed me with greatness over the past few days: first the weekend with Rebecca Lerner (and Vicky Elwell and Racquel Graham, I must add) and now a personal email from Stephen M.R. Covey! Makes me wonder what else is in store for me? I'M LISTENING, UNIVERSE, with all of my senses and a heart open to hearing the message. What is it you want me to hear?!?

As the CoveyLink people would say, "Keep making waves."

2 comments:

  1. Big fan of Covey also. He did the program below which expanded on the book.


    http://www.linkageinc.com/offerings/elearning/Pages/StephenMRCoveyonLeadingattheSpeedofTrust.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for this link. I'm slowly making my way through all of the "stuff" related to the book and available online. I think this is a dynamite and much-needed area of study in general!

    ReplyDelete